Responsive Web and App Design.
Your business must cross the digital divide to your consumers
- Increase reach to customers and clients on smaller devices. (tablets & smartphones)
- A consistent experience that can increase lead generation, sales and conversions.
- Analytics, tracking, and reporting can all be in one place.
- Stay ahead of the competition with a website that is aesthetically pleasing on all platforms
What is Responsive Web Design and App Development?
Responsive web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries. As the user switches from their laptop to iPad, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities.
Why you need Responsive Web Design.
- 38 percent of visitors will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout is unattractive.
- 48 percent of people cited that a website’s design is the No. 1 factor in determining the credibility of a business.
- 48 percent of users say that if a business’ website is not mobile-friendly, they’ll take it as an indication that the business simply doesn’t care.